1Why is it better than posting on Facebook or other Social Media?
There are many reasons such as:
1. No money or feeling of debt, using a fair points-based system;
2. Better control over who you ask and privacy on responses;
3. Quick with a few clients to request a hand and without "begging for a favour";
4. With Ratings and Reviews you can build trust through the help that's been provided; and
5. Grow support networks through expanding who you ask for help with Friends of Friends.
2Can I buy or sell Kind Coins?
Simply put no. Kind Coins can only be earned, mostly through helping others but you can do this when it suits you. There are also incentives where you can earn Kind Coins, such as inviting others to the platform as this helps you and others. There are plenty of Uber-like and Airtasker platforms out there for help where you can just pay. Mind For Me™ is about helping others so you can then get help you need, when you need it and without the cost.
3How are Kind Coins calculated?
KCs (Kind Coins) are automatically calculated based on the effort, time, notice and public/bank holidays. One (1) hour of childminding for one child is worth 60 KCs, if giving at least 1 days notice with your request. Shorter notice periods apply a 25-50% increase as an incentive to see you get the urgent help you need.
4What countries can Mind For Me™ be used in?
Mind For Me™ has been built for everyone, globally. Mobile/cell phone verifications, locations and addresses work for everywhere. We've prepared it for extra languages and will be working on adding more soon.