To request help with care and support for family members, start with Request Minding from the menu. If it is something specific around the home or garden, it is better to select those tasks and you can then choose who the task is for.
From the pop-up, choose Supported to open the Support Family Member Help Request screen.
Your Request for Support can be made in a few simple clicks.
- Select which Supported Family Member(s) you would like to request help for
- Choose the date and times you want the help to commence. This is a window for the task and can be as short or as wide as suits you/them.
- Enter the amount of time you expect the help will be needed for. This is used for the Kind Coins which will automatically be calculated for you, based on 60KCs per hour. If less than 24 hours notice is given an extra incentive will be added to help you find help more quickly.
- Tick all relevant boxes for the type of help needed. This covers:
- Help with Errands (eg. grocery shopping)
- Help at Home
- Company (eg. just a coffee and bit of time with someone keeping them company)
- You can let people know if you want the minding done at your family member's home, your home, their home or elsewhere.
- You have control of who you want to request the help from, select from your friends or their trusted friends too, or you can let anyone see your request and offer to help, although you still then can review and choose what offer you want to accept.
- Lastly, if there's any special message you would like to add to your request you can add that too before you send the request.
Safe and Secure
Whatever your Minding Request, if others haven't been accepted as your friend and you have chosen Private settings, people can still see your requests but the photos and private details are kept that way.