Frequently Asked Questions
There are many reasons such as:
- 1. No money or feeling of debt, using a fair points-based system;
- 2. Better control over who you ask and privacy on responses;
- 3. Quick with a few clients to request a hand and without "begging for a favour";
- 4. With Ratings and Reviews you can build trust through the help that's been provided; and
- 5. Grow support networks through expanding who you ask for help with Friends of Friends.
Simply put no. Care Coins can only be earned, mostly through helping others but you can do this when it suits you. There are also incentives where you can earn Care Coins, such as inviting others to the platform as this helps you and others. There are plenty of Uber-like and Airtasker platforms out there for help where you can just pay. Mind For Me™ is about helping others so you can then get help you need, when you need it and without the cost.
KCs (Care Coins) are automatically calculated based on the effort, time, notice and public/bank holidays. One (1) hour of childminding for one child is worth 60 KCs, if giving at least 1 days notice with your request. Shorter notice periods apply a 25-50% increase as an incentive to see you get the urgent help you need.
Safety, Privacy and Security
Pricing & Subscriptions
No. We don't want to try to force a small handful of people to pay for the use of Mind For Me for everyone and even more importantly, we want to give everyone full access to as many features as possible and without any limitations. This is why we want to keep the subscriptions at a very low and affordable price, and have unrestricted trials available too.