Community Leadership Team
We're a small organisation with a dream of doing very big things. We're going to change communities around the world for the better. We'll see families out there getting a hand any time they need it. People having their homes in order, experience less pressure and being a part of more connected and engaged communities. Elderly getting more help, parents finding support, individuals feeling more a part of their neighbourhood and no longer isolated.
It's a huge challenge we're taking on, and we need all the help we can get.
So... we're looking for individuals with big hearts and a burning desire to see their community improve and experience more warmth with people in the neighbourhood.
Want to be a Leader in Your Community?
Mind For Me is looking for like-minded people to join our journey and become a local community leader. We'll work with you, support and help you in establishing and growing a more engaged and supportive community in your neighbourhood.
Fill in the form below and we'll have a chat on how we can work together for the benefit of everyone.
Meet Our Community Leaders
We'll work with you to:
- Personal Growth and Development
- Be a Part of a Team that's Building Community
- Gain Recognition as a Local Leader
- Be an Early Adopter with Social Purpose
- Get Active helping your friends, your family and your neighbours
- Lots of Fun and Meet some Awesome People!
As a volunteer in our Community Leadership Team we ask:
- A few hours each month to discuss your community
- Provide input and feedback around opportunities for growth
- Help identify those in your community that can benefit
- Tell us any great stories of people helping each other!